I am currently a postdoctoral fellow in the group led by Joonho Lee at Harvard University. Prior to this, I completed my Ph.D. thesis “Response Theory for the Matrix Product States in Frequency Space” under the supervision of Zhigang Shuai at Tsinghua University from 2018 to 2023.
My research primarily involves developing theoretical and computational algorithms to study the quantum dynamics of electron-phonon systems and the electronic structure of strongly correlated systems. I am interested in tensor network techiniques and auxiliary-field quantum Monte Carlo methods.
- Tong Jiang, Jiajun Ren, Zhigang Shuai*, Unified Definition of Exciton Coherence Length for Exciton-Phonon Coupled Molecular Aggregates, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2023, 14, 4541–4547. doi
- Tong Jiang, Jiajun Ren*, Zhigang Shuai*, Chebyshev Matrix Product States with Canonical Orthogonalization for Spectral Functions of Many-Body Systems. J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2021, 12, 9344-9352. doi, ChemRxiv
- Tong Jiang, Weitang Li, Jiajun Ren*, and Zhigang Shuai*, Finite Temperature Dynamical Density Matrix Renormalization Group for Spectroscopy in Frequency Domain. J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2020, 11, 3761−3768. doi
- Tong Jiang, Jiajun Ren, Zhigang Shuai*, Frequency Domain Density Matrix Renormalization Group Chem. J. Chin. Univ, 2020, 41, 2610~2628. doi
- Chap. 7, Density Matrix Renormalization Group (DMRG)-based Approaches in Computational Chemistry, Elsevier: Amsterdam, 2022.
- Zheng Cheng, Jiapeng Liu, Tong Jiang, Mohan Chen, Fuzhi Dai, Zhifeng Gao, Guolin Ke, Zifeng Zhao, Qi Ou, Automatic Screen-out of Ir(III) Complex Emitters by Combined Machine Learning and Computational Analysis. Adv. Opt. Mat., 2023, 11(18), 23011093. ChemRxiv doi
- Qi Sun, Tong Jiang, Qi Ou, Qian Peng, and Zhigang Shuai*. Influence of Intermolecular Packing on Light Emitting Efficiency and Carrier‐Mobility of Organic Semiconductors: Theoretical Descriptor for Molecular Design. Adv. Opt. Mat., 2022, 2202621. doi
- Jiajun Ren, Weitang Li, Tong Jiang, Yuanheng Wang, Zhigang Shuai, Time-dependent density matrix renormalization group method for quantum dynamics in complex systems. WIREs Comput Mol Sci., 2022, e1614. doi
- Jiajun Ren, Yuanheng Wang, Weitang Li, Tong Jiang, Zhigang Shuai*, Time-Dependent Density Matrix Renormalization Group Coupled with n-Mode Representation Potentials for the Excited State Radiationless Decay Rate: Formalism and Application to Azulene. Chin. J. Chem. Phys., 2021, 34(5), 565-582. doi, ChemRxiv
- Qi Sun, Jiajun Ren, Tong Jiang, Qian Peng, Qi Ou* and Zhigang Shuai*, Intermolecular Charge-Transfer-Induced Strong Optical Emission from Herringbone H‑Aggregates. Nano Lett., 2021, 21, 5394−5400. doi
- Jiajun Ren*, Weitang Li, Tong Jiang, and Zhigang Shuai, A general automatic method for optimal construction of matrix product operators using bipartite graph theory. J. Chem. Phys., 2020, 153, 084118. doi, arXiv
- Swimming, Fencing, Running, Badminton, Tennis, Basketball
hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.